Stainless Steel Hand Files Dental H Files In Endodontics Uses Rct Hand Files
|Place of Origin||P. R. China|
|Certification||TUV CE, ISO13485, ISO9001|
|Model Number||#6, #8, #10, #15, #20, #25, #30, #35, #40, #15-40, #45-80|
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Packs|
|Packaging Details||10packs/box, 300boxes/carton|
|Delivery Time||3~25 days|
|Payment Terms||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, L/C, D/P, D/A|
|Supply Ability||1000 packs per day|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Material||Stainless Steel/ Nickel Titanium||SIze||#6-80|
|Color||White, Yellow, Blue, Green, Black||Packing||6pcs/pack|
|Length||21mm, 25mm, 28mm, 31mm||Weight||6g/pack|
stainless steel hand files,
stainless steel files endodontics,
dental h file
Dental H File Hand Use File Made By Nickel Titanium Or Stainless Steel Endo Files With Size #6-80 For Rct
S&D H FIle
This is the dental file with shank used for enlarging root canal. It is used by the movements of vertical reciprocation or lifting. It is non-sterile instrument.
1) Cutting part: Stainless steel /Nickel Titanium(including nickel and chromium)
2) Shank: Plastic
Purpose of use and effect -efficacy
This is the hand dental instrument for enlarging root canal and making
smooth and flat root canal wall through grinding and polishing. It is used
by the movements of lifting and vertical reciprocation.
Under the provisions of ISO 13485 performance test, product durability for twisting and bending must exceed specified value of our standard.
Method of use
According to its intended use, choose the most appropriate FOREVER H-FILES and use it for enlarging and debriding root canal .
Precautions for use
1.To prevent infection, sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before using .
2. Choose the most appropriative type for each case and follow the general method.
3.Before using, make sure the instruments outside of oral cavity that there are no deformations, scratches and cracks .
4. If the head of product is thin, long or large, there are possibilities for breaking or twisting. Because of this, be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
5.Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust .
6.A chain, string, or other instrument shall be attached to the hole through the shank to prevent it from falling into the mouth.
7. A rubber dam or gauze screen should be used to prevent accidental ingestion and aspiration. Patients with a high likelihood of accidental ingestion or aspiration should not be treated in a horizontal position and should be treated in a seated position whenever possible.
8. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above.
9.Only for use by dentists.
10.This product should be treated as medical waste when disposed.
11.Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated .
12.After using, wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush, then wash away foreign substances like adherent body fluids and body tissues.
13.Set the product to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner to avoid deterioration of cutting part .
14.Use this product with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of sharp-edged part .
15.Avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
16. This product has possibility that be corrosive if sunk into NaOCl, EDTA and etc . for a long time.
Storages and duration of use
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature.
2.Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials.
3.The product is subject to be improved without previous notice . Enforce the first-in first-out method for stock management .
4.Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration .
Maintenances and inspections
Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and term for each use.
Method of sterilization:
Put this product in a sterilization pack (or foil) and place it on a sterilization tray, or files stand for autoclave sterilization with reference to the following terms.
Terms for sterilization:
term(1) temperature: 121degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or more
term(2) temperature: 126degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
2.Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200 degrees Celsius including drying process .
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances completely and sterilize.
4.Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction manual by its manufacturer strictly.
5.Dispose the products if damaged or decreased performance.