28mm Heat Treated Rotary Endodontic Files Dental Gate Drills For Enlargement Of The Canal
|Place of Origin||P. R. China|
|Certification||TUV CE, ISO13485, ISO9001|
|Model Number||#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, $5, #6|
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Packs|
|Packaging Details||6pcs/pack, 10packs/box, 300boxes/carton|
|Delivery Time||3~25 days|
|Payment Terms||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, L/C, D/P, D/A|
|Supply Ability||500 packs per day|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Material||Stainless Steel||Length||28mm, 32mm|
|Rotary Speed||800 – 1200rpm||Diameter||0.5mm, 0.7mm, 0.9mm, 1.1mm, 1.3mm, 1.5mm|
heat treated endodontic files,
28mm Rotary Endodontic Files,
rotary file endodontic
Dental Gate Drills Is Used For Enlargement Of The Canal Made By Stainless Steel Strong Flexible And Durable
S&D Gates Grills
1. This product is used by connecting to active device and rotates to enlarge root canal orifice. It is the dental drill with stainless steel shank. It is non-sterile instrument.
2. Main materials
1) Working part: Stainless steel (including nickel and chromium)
2) Shank : Stainless steel (including nickel and chromium)
Purpose of use and effect-efficacy
This instrument gains access to the root canal and enlarges root canal orifice. This is a dental instrument which is used by connecting to an active
Under the provisions of ISO 13485 performance test, products’ durability for twisting and bending must exceed specified value of our standard.
Method of manipulating or method of use
According to its intended use, choose the most appropriate FOREVER GATES DRILLS and use it for enlarging root canal orifice.
Possible Combinations with active device
1. Use the active device which can hold the shank precisely.
(Diameter of Contra Angle shank :φ2.35mm)
2. Use the active device which could control at allowable engine speed.
1. To prevent infection, sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before using.
2. Keep the allowable engine speed strictly as over speed could cause fractures and injury
3. Follow the instructions of active device manufacturer strictly and insert the shank all the way to avoid its half-way chucking.
4. The active device should be used in accordance with its instructions.
5. Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the generalmethod.
6. Before using, run the instruments outside of oral cavity to make sure that there is no distortion.
7. Before using, make sure the instruments outside of oral cavity that there are no deformations, scratches and cracks.
8. If the head of product is thin, long or large, there are possibilities for breaking or twisting. Because of this, be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
9. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust.
10. Wear rubber dam etc. to avoid accidental ingestion and falling.
11. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above.
12. Only for use by dentists.
13. This product should be treated as medical waste when disposed.
14. Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated.
15. After using, wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush, then wash away foreign substances like adherent body fluids and body tissues completely.
16. Set the product to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner to avoid working part deterioration.
17. Use this product with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of sharp-edged part.
(※1)Allowable engine speed: MAX 800min-1 .
18. This product has possibility that be corrosive if sunk into NAOCL, EDTA and etc. for a long time.
Storages and duration of use
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight. Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature.
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials.
3. The product is subject to be improved without previous notice. Enforce the first-in first-out method for stock management.
4. Do not store the product under a germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration.
Maintenances and inspections
1. Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and term for each use. Method of sterilization:Put this product in a sterilization pack(or foil) and place it on a sterilization tray for autoclave sterilization with reference to the following terms .
Terms for sterilization:
term(1) temperature: 121degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or more
term(2) temperature: 126degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
2. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200 degrees Celsius including drying process.
3. Dispose the product if damaged or decreased in performance.
4. Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction manual by its manufacturer strictly.
5. Dispose the products if damaged or decreased performance.