Rotary Dental Root Canal Files Retreatment Files D1 D2 D3 3 Pcs
|Place of Origin||P. R. China|
|Certification||TUV CE, ISO13485, ISO9001|
|Model Number||D1, D2, D3, D1-D3|
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Packs|
|Packaging Details||10packs/box, 180boxes/carton|
|Delivery Time||3~25 days|
|Payment Terms||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, L/C, D/P, D/A|
|Supply Ability||1000 packs per day|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Length||16mm, 18mm, 22mm||Surface Color||Silver, Gold|
|Instrument Classification||Class 2||Package||3pcs/pack, 6pcs/pack|
d2 in endodontic file,
files used for root canal treatment,
retreatment files d1 d2 d3
Dental Root Canal Files Re-Treatment System Rotary File With Size D1-D3 3 Pcs Endo Files
This is the dental file used only in a clinical or hospital environment, by qualified users.
Application field: canal unfilling for endodontic retreatment.
1) Cutting Nickel Titanium(including nickel and chromium)
2) Shank: copper
Purpose of use and effect -efficacy
This instrument used to unfill root canals filled with gutta percha points, Thermafil
obturators or, eugenol based soluble paste. They can’t be used to unfill resine type paste.
Under the provisions of ISO 13485 performance test, product durability for twisting and bending must exceed specified value of our standard.
• 16mm RET O: file to unfill the coronal one third
•18mm RET T: file to unfill the middle one third
• 22mm RET S: file to unfill the apical one third
Method of manipulating or method of use
Use in a constant rotation speed of:
• 500 rpm for removing gutta percha or Thermafil obturators.
• 250 – 300 rpm for removing zinc oxide – eugenol based soluble paste.
Precautions for use
1.To prevent infection, sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before using .
2. Choose the most appropriative type for each case and follow the general method.
3.Before using, make sure the instruments outside of oral cavity that there are no deformations, scratches and cracks .
4. If the head of product is thin, long or large, there are possibilities for breaking or twisting. Because of this, be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
5.Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust .
6.A chain, string, or other instrument shall be attached to the hole through the shank to prevent it from falling into the mouth.
7. A rubber dam or gauze screen should be used to prevent accidental ingestion and aspiration. Patients with a high likelihood of accidental ingestion or aspiration should not be treated in a horizontal position and should be treated in a seated position whenever possible.
8. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above.
9.Only for use by dentists.
10.This product should be treated as medical waste when disposed.
11.Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated .
12.After using, wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush, then wash away foreign substances like adherent body fluids and body tissues.
13.Avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
14. This product has possibility that be corrosive if sunk into NaOCl, EDTA and etc . for a long time.
Storages and duration of use
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight.
Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature.
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials.
3. The product is subject to be improved without previous notice. Enforce
the first-in first-out method for stock management.
4. Do not store the product under a germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration.
Maintenances and inspections
Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and term for each use.
Method of sterilization:
Put this product in a sterilization pack (or foil) and place it on a sterilization tray, or files stand for autoclave sterilization with reference to the following terms.
Terms for sterilization:
term(1) temperature: 134degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
2.Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200 degrees Celsius including drying process .
Instruction of using
Gutta Percha / Carrier-Based Obturator Removal
• When the rotary removal method is utilized, select the lowest speed (500 rpm) that will effectively engage and remove obturation material from the canal.
• gently press the spinning RET O file into the gutta percha to create friction, generate a heat wave, and extract material out of the canal.
• Remove the D1 file frequently, inspect the blades for obturation material and clean the debris from the flutes.
• Continue with the RET O file, that fits passively between the dentinal walls, until gutta percha is removed from the coronal 1/3 of the canal.
• Select the RET T file and extract obturation material from the middle
1/3 of the canal. Use a brushing motion to remove material from the canal walls.
• When appropriate, choose the RET S file and lightly press into the more deeply positioned remove obturation material from the apical 1/3 of the canal.
• When the obturation material is short of the canal terminus, use small sized hand files to negotiate the rest of the canal.