Retreatment Protaper Next Rotary Files Endodontics SX-F5 Including Shaping Finishing
|Place of Origin||P. R. China|
|Certification||TUV CE, ISO13485, ISO9001|
|Model Number||SX, S1, S2, F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, SX-F3|
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Packs|
|Packaging Details||10packs/box, 180boxes/carton|
|Delivery Time||3~25 days|
|Payment Terms||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, L/C, D/P, D/A|
|Supply Ability||1000 packs per day|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Length||19mm, 21mm, 25mm, 31mm||Surface Color||Silver, Gold, Blue|
|Instrument Classification||Class 2||Package||6pcs/pack|
protaper next files,
protaper rotary retreatment files,
rotary endodontics protaper
Dental Protaper System Compatible Size SX-F5 For Root Canal Treatment Rotary Use Including Shaping File And Finishing File
S&D protaper system
This is the dental file For the removal of dentin and shaping of the root canal.It is non-sterile instrument .
1) Cutting Nickel Titanium(including nickel and chromium)
2) Shank: copper
Purpose of use and effect -efficacy
This instrument is for enlarging and cleaning root canal by side cut. It is used by connecting to a rotational active device.
Under the provisions of ISO 13485 performance test, product durability for twisting and bending must exceed specified value of our standard.
Method of manipulating or method of use
The crown down technique is the technique of choice for rotary instruments. Rotary:300rpmTorque:2-3
Precautions for use
1.To prevent infection, sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before using .
2. Choose the most appropriative type for each case and follow the general method.
3.Before using, make sure the instruments outside of oral cavity that there are no deformations, scratches and cracks .
4. If the head of product is thin, long or large, there are possibilities for breaking or twisting. Because of this, be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
5.Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust .
6.A chain, string, or other instrument shall be attached to the hole through the shank to prevent it from falling into the mouth.
7. A rubber dam or gauze screen should be used to prevent accidental ingestion and aspiration. Patients with a high likelihood of accidental ingestion or aspiration should not be treated in a horizontal position and should be treated in a seated position whenever possible.
8. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above.
9.Only for use by dentists.
10.This product should be treated as medical waste when disposed.
11.Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated .
12.After using, wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush, then wash away foreign substances like adherent body fluids and body tissues.
13.Avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
14. This product has possibility that be corrosive if sunk into NaOCl, EDTA and etc . for a long time.
Storages and duration of use
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight.
Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature.
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials.
3. The product is subject to be improved without previous notice. Enforce
the first-in first-out method for stock management.
4. Do not store the product under a germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration.
Maintenances and inspections
Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and term for each use.
Method of sterilization:
Put this product in a sterilization pack (or foil) and place it on a sterilization tray, or files stand for autoclave sterilization with reference to the following terms.
Terms for sterilization:
term(1) temperature: 134degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
2.Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200 degrees Celsius including drying process .
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances completely and sterilize.
4.Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction manual by its manufacturer strictly.
5.Dispose the products if damaged or decreased performance.
Instruction of using
•use the FO with a brushing motion to create more coronal shape.
•coronal 2/3 with 10 and 15 k hand files. Gently work these instruments until a smooth glide path is confirmed.
• shaping with FT until the depth of the 15 hand file is reached.
• Use the FS, exactly as described for the FT, until the depth of the 15 hand feel is reached.
• In the presence of a viscous chelator or NaOCl, scout the apical 1/3 with 10 and 15 hand files and gently work them until they are loose at length.
• Reconfirm working length, irrigate, recapitulate and re-irrigate, especially in more curved canals.
• Use Finishing File E1, in a "non-brushing" action, until working length is reached.
• Gauge the foramen with a 20 hand file. If the instrument is snug at length, the canal is shaped and ready to be obturated.
• If the 20 hand file is loose at length, proceed to the E2 and, when necessary the E3, E4 and E5, with the same non-brushing motion to working length, gauging after each Finishing file with 25, 30, 40 or 50
hand files respectively.