Protaper Endo Rotary Files Hand Next System For Root Canal Size X!-X5 3 Pcs 25mm
|Place of Origin||P. R. China|
|Certification||TUV CE, ISO13485, ISO9001|
|Model Number||X1, X2, X3, X4, X5,X1-X3|
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Packs|
|Packaging Details||10packs/box, 180boxes/carton|
|Delivery Time||3~25 days|
|Payment Terms||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, L/C, D/P, D/A|
|Supply Ability||1000 packs per day|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Length||21mm, 25mm, 31mm||Surface Color||Silver, Gold|
|Instrument Classification||Class 2||Package||6pcs/pack|
protaper rotary file system,
protaper hand files 25mm,
protaper endodontic files
Dental Compatible Protaper Next System for Root Canal Size X!-X5 For Rotary Use 3 pcs system
S&D taper next
This is the dental file For the removal of dentin and shaping of the root canal.It is non-sterile instrument .
1) Cutting Nickel Titanium(including nickel and chromium)
2) Shank: copper
Purpose of use and effect -efficacy
This instrument is for enlarging and cleaning root canal by side cut. It is used by connecting to a rotational active device.
Under the provisions of ISO 13485 performance test, product durability for twisting and bending must exceed specified value of our standard.
X1: ISO 017 004
X2: ISO 025 006
X3: ISO 030 007
X4: ISO 040 006
X5: ISO 050 006
Method of manipulating or method of use
The crown down technique is the technique of choice for rotary instruments. Rotary:300rpmTorque:2-3
Precautions for use
1.To prevent infection, sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before using .
2. Choose the most appropriative type for each case and follow the general method.
3.Before using, make sure the instruments outside of oral cavity that there are no deformations, scratches and cracks .
4. If the head of product is thin, long or large, there are possibilities for breaking or twisting. Because of this, be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
5.Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust .
6.A chain, string, or other instrument shall be attached to the hole through the shank to prevent it from falling into the mouth.
7. A rubber dam or gauze screen should be used to prevent accidental ingestion and aspiration. Patients with a high likelihood of accidental ingestion or aspiration should not be treated in a horizontal position and should be treated in a seated position whenever possible.
8. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above.
9.Only for use by dentists.
10.This product should be treated as medical waste when disposed.
11.Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated .
12.After using, wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush, then wash away foreign substances like adherent body fluids and body tissues.
13.Avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
14. This product has possibility that be corrosive if sunk into NaOCl, EDTA and etc . for a long time.
Storages and duration of use
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight.
Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature.
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials.
3. The product is subject to be improved without previous notice. Enforce
the first-in first-out method for stock management.
4. Do not store the product under a germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration.
Maintenances and inspections
Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and term for each use.
Method of sterilization:
Put this product in a sterilization pack (or foil) and place it on a sterilization tray, or files stand for autoclave sterilization with reference to the following terms.
Terms for sterilization:
term(1) temperature: 134degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
2.Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200 degrees Celsius including drying process .
<Instruction of using >
1) Create straight-line access to the canal orifice
2) Scout the whole root canal with small-sized hand files, determine working length
3)Use X1 in one or more passes, alternatively with small-sized hand files if necessary, until full working length is passively reached.
4) Use X2 , exactly as described for X1, until full working length is passively reached.
● If the instrument is snug at length, preparation is finished and the canal is ready to be obturated.
● If the instrument is loose at length, continue shaping with X3
, when necessary, proceed with X4 or X5
Irrigate abundantly and frequently after each instrument used