Reciproc One File Endo Root Canal Reamer Size 25 40 50 Rotary Endodontic File
|Place of Origin||P. R. China|
|Certification||TUV CE, ISO13485, ISO9001|
|Model Number||#25, #40, #50, #25-50|
|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Packs|
|Packaging Details||10packs/box, 180boxes/carton|
|Delivery Time||3~25 days|
|Payment Terms||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, L/C, D/P, D/A|
|Supply Ability||500 packs per day|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Length||21mm, 25mm, 31mm||Surface Color||Silver, Gold|
|Instrument Classification||Class 2||Package||3pcs/pack, 6pcs/pack|
reciproc endo files,
reciprocating files endo
Dental Root Canal Files Reciproc File Engine Endo File Also Named Single File System With Size 25 40 50
S&D Rciproc file
This is the dental file used Preparation of the root canal system.
• Retreatment of the root canal system (removal of gutta-percha filling
material and carrier-based obturators).
1) Cutting Nickel Titanium(including nickel and chromium)
2) Shank: copper
Purpose of use and effect -efficacy
only be used in reciprocation with a designated drive system with original settings,
Same RECIPRO BLUE.
Due to its specific design, the instrument cuts counterclockwise in reciprocation.
Under the provisions of ISO 13485 performance test, product durability for twisting and bending must exceed specified value of our standard.
•R25: taper .08
•R40: taper .06
•R50: taper .05
Method of manipulating or method of use
Use in a reciproc motion of: CW 30, CCW 150
250 – 300 rpm
Precautions for use
1.To prevent infection, sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before using .
2. Choose the most appropriative type for each case and follow the general method.
3.Before using, make sure the instruments outside of oral cavity that there are no deformations, scratches and cracks .
4. If the head of product is thin, long or large, there are possibilities for breaking or twisting. Because of this, be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
5.Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust .
6.A chain, string, or other instrument shall be attached to the hole through the shank to prevent it from falling into the mouth.
7. A rubber dam or gauze screen should be used to prevent accidental ingestion and aspiration. Patients with a high likelihood of accidental ingestion or aspiration should not be treated in a horizontal position and should be treated in a seated position whenever possible.
8. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above.
9.Only for use by dentists.
10.This product should be treated as medical waste when disposed.
11.Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated .
12.After using, wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush, then wash away foreign substances like adherent body fluids and body tissues.
13.Avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
14. This product has possibility that be corrosive if sunk into NaOCl, EDTA and etc . for a long time.
Storages and duration of use
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight.
Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature.
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials.
3. The product is subject to be improved without previous notice. Enforce
the first-in first-out method for stock management.
4. Do not store the product under a germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration.
Maintenances and inspections
Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and term for each use.
Method of sterilization:
Put this product in a sterilization pack (or foil) and place it on a sterilization tray, or files stand for autoclave sterilization with reference to the following terms.
Terms for sterilization:
term(1) temperature: 134degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
2.Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200 degrees Celsius including drying process .
Instruction of using
Create a straight line access to the root canal entrance
• In most cases, the R25 will be suitable in size for the root canal treatment. Consult the pre-operative radiograph,
If the canal is partially or completely invisible on the radiograph:
The canal is considered narrow = use an R25.
If the canal is completely visible on the radiograph:
1. Take an ISO size 30 hand instrument; insert it passively into the
canal. If it reaches working length, the canal is considered large =
use the R50.
2. If an ISO size 30 hand instrument does not go passively to working
length, try an ISO size 20 hand instrument. If this goes passively to
length, the canal is considered medium = use an R40.
3. If a size 20 hand instrument does not go passively to length,
the canal is considered narrow = use an R25.