Niti Rotary Endodontic Files Dental Gutta Condenser Compact The Gutta Percha Size 25-50
|Place of Origin||P. R. China|
|Certification||TUV CE, ISO13485, ISO9001|
|Model Number||#25, #30, #35, #40, #45, #50|
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Packs|
|Packaging Details||10packs/box, 180boxes/carton|
|Delivery Time||3~25 days|
|Payment Terms||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, L/C, D/P, D/A|
|Supply Ability||1000 packs per day|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Length||21mm, 25mm, 31mm||Surface Color||Silver, Gold|
|Instrument Classification||Class 2||Package||4pcs/pack|
niti file endo,
niti rotary endodontic file,
niti files in endodontics
Dental Gutta Condenser Endo Files Is Niti Rotary File System Used To Compact The Gutta-Percha With Size 25-50
These instruments are to be used only in a clinical or hospital environment, by qualified users.
1) Cutting Nickel Titanium(including nickel and chromium)
2) Shank: copper
Purpose of use and effect -efficacy
This instrument used mechanically condense gutta percha in the root
canal, after instrumentation, cleaning and disinfection are finished paste.
Under the provisions of ISO 13485 performance test, product durability for twisting and bending must exceed specified value of our standard.#25-50
Method of manipulating or method of use
Use in a constant rotation speed of:
• 500 rpm for gutta percha
Precautions for use
1.To prevent infection, sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before using .
2. Choose the most appropriative type for each case and follow the general method.
3.Before using, make sure the instruments outside of oral cavity that there are no deformations, scratches and cracks .
4. If the head of product is thin, long or large, there are possibilities for breaking or twisting. Because of this, be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
5.Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust .
6.A chain, string, or other instrument shall be attached to the hole through the shank to prevent it from falling into the mouth.
7. A rubber dam or gauze screen should be used to prevent accidental ingestion and aspiration. Patients with a high likelihood of accidental ingestion or aspiration should not be treated in a horizontal position and should be treated in a seated position whenever possible.
8. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above.
9.Only for use by dentists.
10.This product should be treated as medical waste when disposed.
11.Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated .
12.After using, wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush, then wash away foreign substances like adherent body fluids and body tissues.
13.Avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
14. This product has possibility that be corrosive if sunk into NaOCl, EDTA and etc . for a long time.
Storages and duration of use
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight.
Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature.
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials.
3. The product is subject to be improved without previous notice. Enforce
the first-in first-out method for stock management.
4. Do not store the product under a germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration.
Maintenances and inspections
Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and term for each use.
Method of sterilization:
Put this product in a sterilization pack (or foil) and place it on a sterilization tray, or files stand for autoclave sterilization with reference to the following terms.
Terms for sterilization:
term(1) temperature: 134degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
2.Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200 degrees Celsius including drying process .
Instruction of using
1) Establish the working length and apical stop of the root canal.
2) Insert the gutta percha point and the CONDENSOR into the canal, and press the CONDENSOR against the gutta percha.
3) Descend the CONDENSOR into the canal, rotating in a clock-wise direction at 500 min-1. Do not penetrate the CONDENSOR to a distance of less than 2 mm from the apex.
4) Back the CONDENSOR out of the canal, without opposing strong resistance.